Thema: Work on best BUX! High Bonuses!

M
Masters5 17.07.2012 09:22
JILLSCLICKCORNER.COM
To get bonuses you needed:
1. Clean yours browser cache.
2. Register, and leave program work for all the rest day.

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]To register click on banner

Link to download the Programm
[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
[B]BONUSES:
· [B]2000 BTP
[B] for getting you [B][B]10 cents.
Principal bonus: For every working day with problem you get 300btp.[B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[B]Very important:
· [B]After you register [B]important
[B] to send[B] Here[B][B] yours[B] nickname[B][B][B] for check.
After getting paid 10 cents important to send here yours[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]nickname
in Jillsclickcorner.
· After getting BONUS - Accept that you get it[B].
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
CLIXSENSE.COM

Чтобы получить бонусы нужно:
To get bonuses you needed:
1. Clean yours browser cache.
2. Register, and leave program work for all the rest day.

(Recommended to install Toolbar[B])

[B]After second clicked link you will be :
[B]Your click has been validated
[B]You've just been credited $0.001
[B][B]
[B][B][B]To register click on banner

Download Toolbar[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[B]Bonuses:[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
· [B]For every 30 clicks you get bonus 6[B][I]00 BTP[B].
[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B]
[B]The number of clicks you can watch on the bottom of page, by clicking on your account.

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Very important:

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]· [B]After you register [B]important[B][B] to send[B] Here[B][B] yours[B] nickname[B][B][B] for check.
After getting paid 10 cents important to send here yours[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]nickname in clixsense.
· After getting BONUS - Accept that you get it[B][B][B][B].
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]