Thema: RSS We’ll share more details about the Mafia City update

alfredred 24.05.2018 06:32
I can attack lower-level enforcers wherever they might conduct their professional activities, fighting through their goons before bumping them off, or aggressively recruiting them for my own empire. I can take a bigger risk by hitting a more secure location, assaulting a major, multi-tiered building site packed with dozens of well-armed mooks.
We’ll share more details about the Mafia City update, and when you can expect it to arrive, very soon. In the meantime, the team welcomes feedback and would like to hear from you about what performance adjustment options are important to you.
Do not make this mistake! The Finca is akin to the heart of your cartel and the rewards of upgrading it are well worth your time and cash. Your main source of income is the drug trade and upgrading your Finca makes much more cash available to you by unlocking level ups for the Plane Hangar and your plantation fields. With more produce ready to ship at a moment’s notice and planes ready to fly it all over the world, you are all set to earn a staggering amount of cash.
I knew I was gonna bring in a violin player—Peter McConnell who did Grim Fandango—on the ghost ship music and while I had him in there, I also recorded him for this love theme."

Playing as a black war veteran in a segregated city is a compelling concept, but Clay is a deeply uninteresting character, whose place in the world is more interesting than anything he does or says in it.
"In addition to the story-based missions, Joe's Adventures opens up a slew of optional city-based quests packed with arcade action gameplay and a points-based system that allows players to move up the ranks on the online leaderboard through combos and multiplier bonuses.
...what?! Combo points? Multipliers? Look, I like to watch numbers go up as much as the next man, but is this really what the Mafia do?
It's also got some sort of batshit arcade thing in there. I'd best let Yotta Games explain:

The dialogue is wellwritten and excellently acted, but it feels mechanical, the spoutings of a supercomputer sat in a shady office with its dials set to 'lightly-accented macho threat.'
The trailer hits the beats of the late '60s beautifully (get a load of those faces!), and it looks like Hangar 13 won't be afraid to dabble in fraught politics of race relations. The criminal underworld demands you balance the loyalties of Irish, Haitian and rebel Italian gangs. In our hands-on, Dave Houghton called it "the weight of real leadership."
We'll know more as Yotta Games drip-drop information over the course of Gamescom. For now here are a few screenshots showing off the city. What an exciting time and place to set a game.
Following on from last night's E3 trailer, IGN has 20 minutes of footage showing off a bit of everything, while era-authentic music blares incessantly over the top. It's great music, but it does get a bit wearying and incongruous after a while, so you might want to hit mute a few minutes in.

Mafia City H5 official site ( Yotta game studio),chinese version mafia game name is 黑道風雲, thank you!